810 Dexter Ave N (Aloha St)
Seattle, WA 98109
- Great tacos and burritos for a decent price
- House tacos ftw, baby burrito for the kids, flavor here is
- Napole taco. The best
- Great tacos and burritos, slow AF service
- Tacos are fantastic!
- WiFi password: aguasfrescas
- Great tacos! Worth the visit. One of the best places around, maybe the best
- Al Pastor!
- Good, quick tacos. Line moves quickly and tables turnover, unless the Amazonians linger over their drinks.
- Tacos all day
- Loved the adobada AND pollo asada and the toppings. If you want a kids quesadilla be sure to specify the toppings you don't want - while delicious, some toppings are spicy.
- Tacos Chukis /w Pear Cactus
- House tacos!
- Awesome pork tacos with pineapple. Mulita is more or less a quesadilla with a corn tortilla instead of flour. Bean burrito is better than the bean tacos.
- They have online ordering/payment and curbside pickup with phone call
- Can't go wrong with any combination on the menu! And give the Cerveza Chukis a try!