Museum of Nature and Science (Colorado blvd)
- Good cookies.
- Darn good burgers, get them with chips instead of fries.
- They have Izzes!
- The Salad bar and Chicken nuggets are Yummy! Not as expensive as I thought.
- Unexpected bargain for a large selection from fresh to fried. It is there. Soup was amazing. Beef and sweet potato stew.
- Good pizza. It can get extremely crowded. Good selection of food for all though
- Eat outside of the museum.
- A full cafe and a quick stop. You get 10% off with a membership.
- OMG MY FAVE COFFEE PLACE IN DENVER
- Chicken Nuggets a la carte. DINOSAUR SHAPED!!
- Watch your fingers when scooting the chairs in. Thay pinch!