Sweet Auburn Barbecue
656 N Highland Ave NE (at Blue Ridge Ave NE)
Atlanta, GA 30306
- Pimento cheese wontons are a must, great service great food!
- The Wu-Tang Wings are life changing.
- A Sunday Funday boozy brunch spot that's not to be missed. BBQ buffet with all of the fixings and bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary's for $25. The green beans awesome.
- Download our FREE iPhone/Android app from www.XPLRR.com to discover great food and drink specials offered at Sweet Auburn BBQ!
- The Wu Tang wings are amazing!
- Great spot!!!
- Awesome rustic/vintage 60s throwback environment with an amazing fusion style menu. We had the super buns, pimento cheese won tons, burger and Texas sandwich- I recommend all!
- Great breakfast burrito and grits for Sunday brunch
- Great bloody Mary
- Great bar seating, if you are looking for solo dining.
- The wings are on point..
- Sunday brunch buffet $20! Not the biggest spread but exemplary quality over quantity for sure - the pulled pork, sesame chicken, and wings were the best!
- Food was delicious. Service was not good. Waited 20 minutes after getting water to place order. Ordered margarita and it never got turned in, so I never got it. But food is fabulous
- The smoked wings with wutang. Skillet asparagus and maple bacon brussel sprouts.
- WU-TANG WINGS, WTF!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
- Enjoyed the Korean style ribs a lot. May have enjoyed them slightly more than the Memphis style ribs.
- The banana pudding is the real deal
- Love this place great bbq and their sauce is amazing. Brunch buffet has a nice selection as well.
- Wonton wings of course!
- Dino bone.