Sushi Sumi (澄壽司)
G/F, 1-3 Cheong Ming St
+852 2803 5558
- It has moved a couple blocks away to Min Fat St.
- Good price for lunch but the rice is a bit too small.
- Easily the best sushi omakase experience Ive had in HK
- Not bad at all for lunch - $280 for 12 self-chosen pieces, they even have odori ebi (baby shrimp), engawa and anago
- We had the starter set of 8 pieces. Delicious.
- The Sumi assorted 10 sushi is great. You may say $500 for 10 piece is expensive but the quality is there. Definitely value for money!
- Sushi and sashimi was amazing. Good service, the owner is also the head chef. Very expensive though.
- Fantastic, carefully prepared sushi. A real hidden gem in Happy Valley.
- Good salmon sashimi. Also liked the Beef Teriaki. Sapporo on draft
- Image of Sushi Sumi.