Sun Sai Gai Restaurant
220 Canal St (at Baxter St)
New York, NY 10013
- Una verdadera experiencia comer aqu. Los noodles deliciosos y el mesero gritn es la onda :-)
- The thin noodles in their lo mein have made this place a consistent favorite of mine for about 15 years.
- Do this. Walk in. Turn to the counter on your left. Ask for (pheonectially) 2 "Chow shaow Bows" eat 1, give the other to someone you love. It is a delicious Pork bun. White people will like them too!
- So cheap, so fast, so big. Don't expect service.
- Try the triple delight!!!! It's awesome :)
- No frills roasted meats over rice for lunch...
- Mmmm, cheap pork buns
- Tourists to Chinatown, Walk in here, Turn to left, Order a Baked Pork Bun (Chow-shoaw-Boa) for $1.10
- Good food but the waiter was seating someone in my seat before I'd even got my change. I stood there waiting for my change and then the guy asked for a tip. What?
- Skip the lines at Mei Li Wah, they have comparable, if not better, steamed buns. AND The combination bun is a dead ringer of the traditional Filipino 'siopao'
- Only place I eat lunch @ in Chinatown...always get duck!
- Great food, great price. What more can you ask for?
- Reasonably-priced, cash only, excellent duck, great lobster in black bean sauce and very good steam buns.
- Roast pork & roast duck over rice--best meal for the hungry!!
- Best roast pork buns in Chinatown.
- The wonton soup is excellent and the fried rice is very good!
- Wasn't too impressed by the Cha Siu Bao - fatty & where's the BBQ Roast Pork in the Bao? I'd come back to try the Dried Shrimp Rice Rolls tho'!
- Large pork buns!
- Get there early for
- Delicious as nowhere else