Steak 'n Shake
American, Fast Food, Burgers
- The fresco melt is life changing!
- Ask for water.. Its free and very good!!! Hahahaha
- The regular size shake is always too much for me. Did you know there is a junior size? It's there if you want half the shake size!
- Awesome food, be prepared to wait to pay though they never have enough staff. Usually register is empty.
- Most beautiful burgers I've ever seen, truly a work of art.
- The western BBQ is delicious
- Great milkshake
- Happy Hour Shakes 2-4 Day and Night
- The Valentines Oreo red velvet shake is soooo good
- Great for a late night bite, but if ordering out, definitely go through the drive thru; going in and ordering to-go takes much longer
- Milkshakes are pretty good. Patty melts are delicious.
- Isabelle is a fantastic server. Always ask for her.
- Yummy burger i think ill be a regular customer
- Saddest slowest service ever. Do not bother with this place, go to the one on 50 instead.
- OK, don't go to this one if manager Marcos is working! He was so rude & condescending because we asked for a new mini corn dog because one was a tiny ball of dough (see the pic).
- If you can help it, do NOT deal with Marcos, the manager! What a jerk! One of the worst managers I have encountered! Alexis the server was great! But Marcos should consider a diff line of work!
- THEY HAVE THE BEST CHERRY LIMEADE IN THE UNIVERSEEEEEE
- I don't live in Orlando but make sure to stop here when I am in town.
- Love their breakfast CAKES 'N EGGS!