St. Louis Pho
3863 S Grand Blvd
St Louis, MO 63118
- Spring rolls and try the St. Louis beef pho
- Its namesake dish, the traditional beef-noodle soup, is outstanding, the broth so richly flavored you might not even want to doctor it with fresh herbs or lime juice.
- Ownership has changed, as has all of the dishes!!
- RFT 2012 Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Vietnamese Restaurant http://bit.ly/TgS4DO
- The Bun Thit Nuong Cha Go is a big hit, with caramelized barbecued pork, tender sliced egg roll, and a fresh salad on a bed of rice vermicelli enhanced by a light, vinegary sauce. (Betha Whitlow)
- This place has the best shrimp egg rolls and ask for fish sauce with it! Sounds weird but yummy!