St. Louis Coffee Oasis
Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
8 S Euclid Ave (Btw Laclede Ave. And Forest Park Pwy)
St Louis, MO 63108
- This is by far the best place to get a gyro in St. Louis.
- Great coffee and humus!
- Not very many vegan options...the falafel was quite spicy, but the charismatic owner makes up for it
- Where else can you get your turtle mocha latte and a chicken kebab with a side of lebni (a thick yogurt-based dip topped with a pool of olive oil)? Only at Coffee Oasis.
- Best falafel in town! Try the Mediterranean plate!
- Get the stuffed grape leaves plate. Americans don't know what they're missing.
- Best gyros and Greek salads. Love the lamb.
- Horrible service. Asked of meat was halal and was yelled at by the worker. Unacceptable service
- The owner is pushy and dishonest. The price of the same dish was different on three different visits. Don't go here.
- I like the omlettes here.
- The lebni is delicious, and the falafel plate is great too!
- The Mediterranean Omelet is awesome!
- Nothing on this menu is bad...in fact this is the best food you can get in the CWE!