Café, Coffee Shop
- It can get pretty cold at night. Bring a hoodie or kitten to keep you warm.
- It's currently Portland's only 24 hour coffee shop, making it the perfect late night study place. They have great coffee, food served all night and free wifi.
- Parking in the back! A great place to wait for rush hour traffic to go away!
- Best homework spot in town! The Tiger Spice Chai is to die for!
- Study buddy! Oatmeal of the day! Everything is wonderful here!
- Don't forget to ask for a frequent drinkers card!
- Open 24 hours and provides a great workspace environment!
- Watching the existing barista train a new barista gives me great confidence in the quality and attention to detail of their coffee, and also the friendliness and service here.
- Really chill 24-hr cafe with nice baristas and fantastic drinks. Good prices. Outlets for laptops / studying.
- Probably my favorite coffee shop in Portland
- Tigerspice chai....yum!
- warm and welcoming wait staff generous with workspace tho the conference space is taboo
- I don't suffer from the illusion that nothing matters. What is it like for you to hear that?
- The staff late nights are sweethearts. My friend is a regular here and orders the chai latte. They are extremely attentive and even gave us a compliment on how cute we are.
- Always friendly people and wonderful baristas
- Delicious in-house made bread for my gluten free sandwich. With this bucket full of coffee, I now have the fuel to finsh that paper while I sit here all night long. yay food I can eat and 24 hours
- Drink the coffee
- Mmm veggie bagel! =)
- Becca and Summer are the nicest baristas in Portland. Lots o' love!
- The quesadilla is delicious!!! Super coffee too.