- Do the tasting menu. Its reasonable, delicious, and I left there quite full
- Soogil serves up French-influenced Korean fare in a classic East Village space think a toned-down wood and grey aesthetic.
- Food is delish but portions are small. We like the asparagus salad, the monk-fish with soy beans, the short-rib and the pork belly (pictured). Cute date spot
- Group of four, ordered everything on the menu sans the chicken. The perfect amount of food. EXCELLENT. Mung-Bean Korean Pancake, Glass Noodle, Spanish Mackerel, Pork Belly and Short Rib were standout
- Family style Korean. We tried nearly everything on the menu and the rice stick dessert was the consensus highlight with the glass noodles with bulgogi as the main course winner
- Perfectly cooked pork belly and ribs that fall off the bone. Exquisite spicy soft tofu.
- Cuisine fails to impress. Most of the dishes in the tasting menu were lackluster. I recommend danji instead.
- kind of a nebulous vibe but the food is very good!