2800 Opryland Dr (Gaylord Opryland Resort)
Nashville, TN 37214
4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Get the guacamole prepared table-side
- Try the Sangria tasting flight.
- Get the guacamole!
- Get that guac hot! What can I say, I like the kick CHA CHA! And can you blame me seor?
- I thought the food was good. We came when they had a buffet for dinner. Lots of choices.
- Came here for drinks and margaritas were excellent
- Lots of tequila options here. Good craft beer selection as well. Good is pricey but a decent alternative to venturing outside.
- Get the enchiladas.. Trust me. You will NOT be disappointed!
- A little pricey, but it's in the Gaylord. Margaritas were top notch!
- Food is Good. & a nice ambiance.
- The Solario Burrito (pictured) was good but I really liked my wife's chicken enchiladas. I would get that the next time.
- Sit on the patio for a nice scenic view of the atrium!
- Amazing margaritas and guacamole !
- You can taste that everything is homemade. Beautiful setting in the atrium.
- Maybe the worst and most expensive mexican restaurant ever.
- Great ambiance
- The chicken enchiladas were amazing they tasted unlike any enchilada I ever had I would highly recommend them
- Fajitas pass the 'back home' test from Phoenix. Very good.
- The server will give you a pepper tasting so you will be able to gauge the heat differences on the Scoville Scale.
- Chef grows all veggies herself...SO FRESH...best Mexican meal of my life!