- You MUST try their eggrolls. I get them everytime!
- there's always a lineup at this place and for good reason, best fast Asian food you will ever have.
- A 2-item combo is more than enough to fill you up for lunch, and the sesame chicken is always fresh because everyone orders it.
- Food is decent for a Chinese fix but I don't like getting helped by the lady there, her portions are always small.
- Didn't care for the cuss laden rap music being played completely inappropriate
- Best Chinese food in the skyway and a great value. Get the Egg roll, spicy noodles and sesame chicken. Yum!
- The sesame chicken appears to be candy-coated. I think I am seeing why this place is so popular on my first visit.
- Egg Roll is a must have :o)
- ...and spicy noodles on weds... It's their take on the singaporean curry noodle
- Chicken wings!!!
- Spicy noodles.
- Best egg rolls I've ever had.
- Best. Eggrolls. EVER.
- Great food and fresh!
- Make sure you're hungry, the portions are huge
- Sesame chicken, veggies
- If you go around 1 the line isn't bad at all. Super amazing and cheap breakfast and obviously amazing Chinese food! Staff is super nice, can you tell I love it here? Lol
- One of the best "Chinese restaurants" in Minneapolis! Definitely worth a try.
- Delicious and inexpensive breakfast! Get it while it's hot!
- Must haves: eggrolls & potstickers, Should pass: sesame chicken.