4021 Reggis Ct (Trinity & 360)
Fort Worth, TX 76155
- The meat taste really good grilled and very juicy, real onion and tomato are used on their burgers makes a difference I just wish they add some more fries but other than that is really good
- Really great fries and the chili cheeseburger is always great. Be prepared to wait though because they cook everything up fresh!
- Delicious burger and amazing Cajun fries!!!
- Very nice jalapeo burger. Fresh grilled jalapeos!
- Jalapeo Strips - big thumbs up.
- Do yourself a favor and go to McDonalds next door. The food was very bland and dry.
- The jalapeno burger uses fresh (not pickled) grilled peppers and is one of the best jalapeno burger's I've had.
- I had the jalapeo burger it was good. Cajun fries are good.
- The blue cheese burger was AWESOME! Plus add some bacon. Great burger and huge portion. Enough to share
- Sweet potato fries are so good! Also had the guacamole burger. A bit messy but definitely worth it! =)
- I had the hickory smoke burger it was very juicy very well prepared the way I like it just wish just a little more fries but really nothing bad to say!!!!!
- Go early to beat the lunch crowd!
- Don't say no to bacon. They don't skimp.
- Skip the tater tots. You only get 18 for $2.
- Bacon turkey burger...can't be beat.
- Blue Cheese Burger. You know you wanna...
- Chili cheese burger was dynamite!