Silk Road Café
2 Castle Peak Rd
- Cool place :) Small place but cosy.
- Fair trade coffee and tea and stuffs!
- Try their spiced chai and homemade sausage rolls! n don't forget the farmers market (every sat 10am-5pm) outside
- A very cozy and unique place to enjoy a sip of fair trade coffee (or tea), and farmers' market on site every Saturday.
- I just taught Masha how to pull a Ristretto shot - ask her for one, they're extra yum :)
- Great place for a coffee and snack! Located at Crossroads International, across the street from Hong Kong Gold Coast Phase 1.