- They hired new sushi chef. The original sushi chef Mr. Kazu open his own restaurant in north Burnaby.
- They use real wasabi!!
- Stay away! Used to be a favorite but this place has gone downhill. Hard plastic shaving in sashimi and the waiter said "oh this is bone" took the piece and left. Service and food are bad.
- BBQ Salmon appetizer. Just get it. Everything here is fresh and tasty, though.
- Try their spicy tuna donburi, it's really good!
- Try the tuna tataki. You will never look back!
- Best value sushi/sashimi place in Vancouver, hands down.
- best sushi I know of in town. they use sockeye. Atlantic is still available tho.
- My favourite negitoro roll in Vancouver!
- So fresh ~~
- Not the best value, super fast and pleasant service rhough
- Sashimi is fresh. BUT... it's NOT fresh ground wasabi. It is from powder. The reviewers who claim it's real wasabi don't know what they are talking about.
- Crunch roll x1000000000
- One of my favorite spots. Amazing service too
- Traditional Japanese place great for lunch
- Fresh fish
- You get huge pieces of toro when you order the sashimi.
- Great value meal boxes! Probably the best miso soup I've ever had. Love the sashimi as well!
- Some of the best sushi in Vancouver.
- Tastes good but avoid going there around 7