$ $ $
- Amazing food, excellent atmosphere & service - what more can you hope for?
- Very good seafood restaurant. Pricey, but the fish is fresh and side dishes are expertly crafted so you can't really go wrong here.
- Super fresh fish! Assorted veggies (simple and delicious)! Ask staff for recommendation of local wine. The whole experience is wonderful, a lovely place to dine.
- Took my parents here and they are still raving about it. Top quality food and service. Take a date, parents, or a friend and enjoy. :)
- delicious,homelike ,very friendly stuff andexellent service
- Must try the fish on the bed of corn risotto, paired with a gewurstraminer and the coconut creme brulee.
- . !
- Probably the best restaurant in town. They simply knwo their deal. Eveything was heaven, can't stop thinking of the tartare wrapped in avocado.
- , . , , . , , . - , .
- Awesome place! The service on the bar was great, polite ! The food was amazing .. One of the best experience in TLV!
- - : , - , . - (69 ).
- Si mangia molto bene , camerieri super gentili, atmosfera carina . Va visitare assolutamente ! Domenica sera pieno ! Prenotate prima
- We had an excellent lunch and we were very well served.
- Definitely a must if you're in Tel Aviv, the food is absolutely delicious, specially the seafood! Everything we asked from drinks to desserts was exceptional; plus the service was really good!
- Fish tartar on eggplant souse is blast.
- Open for delicious business lunch !!!
- must have the cocki San jack with Zaafran souce