Seafood Island Restaurant (海鮮島漁港)
$ $ $
Shop B, 7 Po Toi O
西貢, Sai Kung District
- Drive to the restaurant while sun is still up. The drive is scenic. Starts to get busy after 18:30 on weekends.
- Seafoods were excellent!
- Average chinese seafood place.
- Rustic, typical HK seafood restaurant - good food
- Best seafood restaurant and everything is very fresh! Top dishes - crab in steamed egg, clams soup, mantis shrimp salt and pepper or steamed, prawns, bamboo clams
- Service always bad, never spend enough to make the owners smile, unless you just leave money and walk away.
- Happy Bday Jimbo
- Forget about going to , this is where you want to go for seafood. Directions: Take mini-bus or taxi. Check mini-bus hours.
- Local fishing village.
- famous for squid sashimi!