Sea Breeze Fish Market
- Freshest fish around. Look at the #1 tuna.
- This place is awesome. So much fish and seafood. It's amazing, and all fresh. The staff is very knowledgeable, although slightly harsh. Exactly what you'd expect. Good prices and quality products.
- Great employees who are very helpful. Also cheap prices.
- Live crawfish in the window brought me here the first time more than 10 years ago. Best selection, and super fresh. These guys sell a lot of seafood.
- Great staff to help you pick from nice selection of fresh fish, shellfish. They have a much better frozen seafood collection than any nearby store... And good prices! Definitely a place to shop!
- Great fresh fish plus
- Avoid the place at ALL costs... some very costly crabmeat + diver scallops nearly KILLED us over Christmas. no wonder there was a sign at the register saying 'no refunds'
- Fresh, wild fish with unbeatable prices and selection. Super nice staff too.
- The Sea Breeze Fish Market is an amazing place. Great fresh fish and tons of choices. I go there every year to buy Carp, Pike and Whitefish to make Gefilte Fish for the Jewish Holidays
- Open weekdays from 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m this local chains Hells Kitchen location serves fresh fish and crustaceans aplenty at reasonable prices.