336 Lexington Ave (btwn 39th St & 40th St)
New York, NY 10016
- The nicest staff in the city. Love the old New York feel and they excellent, cheap food!
- Delicious! Absolutely love this place. Killer omelets. Epic turkey bacon. Visa and MasterCard accepted. What more could a girl want? Beam me up, Scotty!
- They serve food 24/7, great late night spot
- Super quick service from friendly, attentive staff. Great if you're in a rush. Breakfast 24 hours, and you can't go wrong with bacon, eggs, and potatoes.
- Order the coffee!!!!
- Great breakfast at a reasonable price and a really friendly staff.
- Ordered pancakes. Not good. Could barely eat one. Turned to cakey paste as I ate them. Not nice
- Real old school American Diner! Good food, fast service
- Try the apple and vanilla French toast its great and so filling
- Very Nice staff, and really good eggs. Try three eggs, sunny Side up. And ask for a muffin: delicious and BIG!
- Nasty bacon egg white and cheese! Yuk! Who scrambles the egg whites and doesn't melt the cheese? Yuk!!!!
- Great milk shakes!
- Awesome place, staff were super friendly! Try out the milkshakes, the waiter added fresh strawberries when I ordered a second!
- Quick service, old school, decent food
- Pancakes, waffles, great fast greasy spoon counter.
- Come for the breakfast, its glorious great service too
- Superb food and great coffee. The Eggs Nova Benedict are amazing.
- Delicious food and excellent staff. Go for the omelette with American cheese and order Some bacon on the side. Great place to have breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner!
- Be sure to ask for Scotty!
- The matzoh ball soup