Nam Phou Fountain
- Try the (very large) chocolate Croissant
- seating upstairs is quite nice
- Set breakfast with real croissant, real coffee, and real juice! If you've been in Asia a while you know what I mean. Yum.
- if exhausted, come here. it's waiting for U with FULL wifi n one refill coffee, bread, air conditioner.
- Too many Farang Banglampoo. Bread and Cappucino is really nice, WIFI fast.
- We ordered the chicken sandwich and it was served to us cold! Very disappointing especially after reading reviews about how good the baguettes were. The ham pie and coffee was alright though.
- Good cinnamon roll, acceptable sandwiches and really delicious lemon cake :) Coffee is good as well
- Breafast set No.4 (30,000kip = aprx. 3.70USD).
- Not much anymore. Has clearly gone downhill since Swedish management left. Sad.
- , . ,
- Ordered a large chicken sandwich. It was cold, tasted bad and a red ant came crawling out minutes later.
- Rustic, wholesome...granny's baking...says it all. You got to try them pastries. YUM!!!
- The pastries, e.g. the doughnut aren't good. The jam tastes artificial. Asian style, nothing compared to Europe. Coffee is goof though and the place is relaxing.
- Fastest internet I found in Vientiane
- Cozy and friendly cafe. Good to sit for a while after city tour by ourselves. Interested to visit this place at first time as my bf also Scandinavian lol. Good taste and strong wifi connection.
- Wifi password for Scandinavian new "77706443" / Scandinavian 1 "12345687" / Scandinavian 2 "@hln1"
- Great chicken sandwich
- Decent pastries and cakes.
- Not the best service, and a tad expensive but the coffee and baguettes here are fantastic. Go here to get some real cheese baguettes!
- Very good Latte!!!