115 N Walnut St
Champaign, IL 61820
- Best French toast on the planet
- Breaskfast is cheap and Good.
- "We don't have vegetables here, just tomato and onion."
- Filling, cheap breakfast. They have advertising for ceiling tiles!
- A gem hidden in plain sight. Great place to get a hearty breakfast thats worth the price. Bring cash; they do not accept cards.
- Pancakes and coffee are delightful.
- The French toast is like nothing I've had before. Two slices of bread dipped in a pancake batter! Tastes great.
- Don't forget cash
- It was very good.
- Best breakfast place in Champaign-Urbana!
- Horrible service. Wouldn't allow to sub out a side for a side unless it a pancake. Beware if you do not like something and give it back. They will make you buy it regardless if you eat it or not.
- THE BEST lil grease pit in town!!! Cash only but cheap.... Ask for ur pancakes crispy ;)
- EVERYTHING is awesome here: mindblowingly tasty French toast, biscuits with gravy that definitely has bacon grease in it, fluffy pancakes, and the best $5 breakfast plate to be found anywhere.
- Cash only.
- Coffee is awful
- Best French toast in town. Comfort food
- Cash only. Definitely worth it on Thu + Fri nights when they transform into a middle eastern restaurant yum!
- French Toast & chocolate milk! #winning
- Cash only and bring change for parking meters. French toast is a must, scrambled eggs are fresh, bacon was perfect and hashbrowns (american fries) were buttery goodness. Good coffee, real sugar only.