Salvatore's Italian Ristorante
12801 E US Highway 40 (at S Norfleet Rd)
Independence, MO 64055
- Tortellini Gina!......you're welcome.
- Best manicotti I've ever had!!!!
- Food & service is excellent!
- Frankie is where it's at!
- lunch is extremely affordable. try the italian steak sandwich. huge, comes with fries, and $5.95!
- Great italian...try it out
- The House salad and pasta is really good!!
- Bistecca modiga is all I ever get. The. Best.
- The manicotti is soooo good!
- Chicken Samantha and loaded artichoke is the best!
- Good old-fashioned Italian, just like Nana used to make. Good service, too!
- Canneloni Canzoneri.....a must.
- Their diavalo has a lovely heat.
- Gambretti Angelina is amazing.
- House salad is the best. Never have had a bad meal here.
- You must get Frankie as your master of ceremonies for the night. Freaking amazing!!
- Get the pasta. It's good
- Spedini d'angelo is my favorite! Ask for Frankie, he's great!