68 Millman St. (Guilford St.)
Bloomsbury, Greater London WC1N 3EF
+44 20 7405 3697
- My first Indian Restaurant and it was an wonderfull experience. Taka tak was amazing. You should try it. Also the service was fine and soft lightened decoration was nice.
- The butter chicken and naan was amazing. Try thr okra salad too.
- Good to see plenty of fish options on both starter and main course menu. Give one a try - the Kerala fish curry was great.
- Was just okay, seems like more of a "fusion" restaurant doesn't scream authenticity, got the house favorite of lamb loved the lime flavor but it was dry and overdone, the nan was okay
- Try the soft shell crab and lamb Rogash
- I tried butter chicken and it was absolutly delicious! You should try it too! It looked so yummy I forgot to take a picture of it
- Excellent service
- The Travancore chicken curry was excellent and recommend the date and ginger naan. Delicious!
- Great food but poor service
- A modern take on Indian classics. The food is delicious but not that authentic.
- Little hidden beautiful Indian restaurant
- Butter chicken and mushroom rice - an amazing combination! Yogurt marinated chicken have bones in it, so be careful. And the service is really nice
- The Bombay street snack is mouthwatering
- The grilled salmon is amazing. However service and food is incredibly slow to come, even when the restaurant is empty. Nice staff though.
- The mango sorbet was perfect!
- Thumbs up for the Keralan fish curry!
- Go for the buffet on a week day lunch... Very good & varied food if you get there before 14.00...
- A value-for-money restaurant: Excellent service, tasty food, friendly people..every single detail there is perfect..
- Its marked on the website that they have vegan options, but not all the waiters was familiar with this term..hence making order was quite difficult and not reassuring at all. Tastes are disappointing
- Per quanto ne capisco buon cibo Indiano. Camerieri gentili. Un po' rumoroso.