2132 N Northgate Way (btw I-5 and Meridian)
Seattle, WA 98133
- Best Indian food in Seattle.
- When you are here, try out their chai. It is not only good but it is unlimited too. The owner Mr. Mohammed might surprise you with a free dessert.
- Order some of the bottomless chai tea, and drink until you have the shakes!
- Find parking behind the restaurant
- Their breads are huge and delicious. Try one of their parathas.
- Great fancy affordable place !
- Eat early, eat often. Frequent fliers are noted.
- Decent Indian food, and probably the best that most tourists have had, but the cocktails are what keep me coming back. Try a Bangalore Rose Martini; it's flirty with the right amount of bite
- Chai tea hot or iced=free refills! Nan is really good!! Fluffy and light! Very nice inside. Price vs portion is appropriate. Very attentive & friendly waitstaff!.
- delicious food & exellent service
- Best Indian Food in town,yes Chai must drink !!!
- Try the Butter Chicken - Yum!
- Try the garlic naan
- The baklava here is especially delicious!
- Everything it's good!!! Love it
- Delicious food. Great atmosphere. Owner is great, staff runs well! Indian food here is amazing. Tandoori chicken, nan bread that's good and baklava melts in your mouth like a river of molten gold.
- I was not aware there was actually good Indian food in Seattle. This service was excellent and the staff was very accommodating. We had a party of 8. Each person was attended too. Food was incredible
- Try the chicken tikka. Its amazing.
- Can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Come hungry leave stuffed
- blueberry cosmo is the most delicious drink everrrrrr