Russell's Cafe & Bakery
- Never had anything I haven't liked. It is all good!
- The Summer Grill Cheese with tangy white cheddar, paper-thin red onions, juicy tomatoes and a pile of caramelized bacon is a standout in the often-tired grilled cheese genre. (Betha Whitlow)
- Chicken salad was great gooey butter cake is one of the best Ive tasted
- The food is great, the deserts are worth it.
- Awesome frosted sugar cookies!
- Try the gooey butter cake! #yum
- This place is a perfect example of excellence that lacks pretentiousness. The staff is cordial and competent preparing a fare that is creative. My favorite morning beverage: Hair Of The Dog. :-)
- When this place is closed I have to go to Starbucks and it makes me angry
- It was great! Nice place. The people are very friendly.
- Indulge in moist layer cakes filled with smooth chocolate ganache, buttermilk pound cakes generously iced with luscious buttercream and entire sheet pans of gooey butter cake. http://bit.ly/1bVSvgO
- Delicious! The baked goods are a bit pricey, but totally worth it! Two thumbs up!
- The southwest egg wrap with fresh fruit is wonderful! This has become a favorite place for me and my friends.
- Chocolate chip gooey butter cake!!!!!!!!!
- They have some of the best sweets. Here all the time and have had something different and excellent each time.
- Gooey butter bars are to die for
- Try the B.L.A.T. salad - bacon, lettuce, avocado, and tomato! Delish!!
- The flourless chocolate torte is sinful, but so light you could eat the whole thing. This is my first time here, but I will definitely be back!
- They have a variety of gooey butter cakes that are a must try for anyone with a sweet tooth. The chocolate chip is fantastic.
- Terrific lunch spot - the Harvest Grill is delicious!