- Named after a character from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest this little restaurant doesn't disappoint; from the service to the cuisine this place is a Wyandotte gem:)
- Great food and service!
- We recommend the Chicken or Crawfish Diablo! And a fresh cocktail from Sarah and you're Good to Go!
- The crawfish diablo was awesome!
- Bring lots of cash.... 1 glass of beer $6.00...
- Tasty food options and creative menu, but staff is inattentive.
- This place is a total rip off.. Don't waste your money.. You could go there for a snack, but your snack might cost you 15 dollars..
- Absolutely lovely. Great food great atmosphere.
- Highly Recommend the French dip!
- Really good coconut shrimp...yum!
- Awesome food, great atmosphere.
- Try the French Dip
- Try the salmon piccatta. It's wonderful.
- Try the chicken or shrimp picante.....it rocks!