Roux at The Landau
$ $ $
1C Portland Place
London, Greater London W1B 1JA
+44 20 7965 0165
- Order the set menu, 3 courses for 47.50 including a half bottle of wine, water, coffee & petits fours.
- Full English breakfast is 32.00
- Amazing food and service
- Diverse and appetizing menu with a definitive French slant. Avoid over thinking it and go for the very reasonably priced and delicious Chef's Menu (go for the pairing too!).
- The diner was excellent. Will certainly return. Good place, good service and very good taste.
- This is service excellence at its best. Taste extraordinaire - expect knowledge, passion, classic design yet innovation within the new reinvention #thelanghamlondon
- Wow very delicious
- Sunday brunch isn't too shabby.
- Excellent brunch
- Nice food, pleasant ambience, amazing dessert. The pistachio souffl was to die for
- Tender lamb, to die for starters. Not cheap though
- The breakfast here is amazing. Order the full English breakfast!
- Great spot for breakfast, try anything egg-based.
- Beautiful restaurant, quality food, reasonable prices, fabulous staff, posh but relaxed with it!
- Food is good, especially the fish but service needs to be improved!
- lovely restaurant ~ breakfast is amazing too.
- Fantastic service, gorgeous food - excellent experience.
- Traditional English with a modern twist in a beautiful dining room. I try to have lunch here every time I'm in London.
- Set lunch menu
- Epic value for money with the 45 set menu. Three courses, plus coffee and a half bottle of wine. Immaculate service as always from a Roux restaurant. No supplement for cheese either. So so good.