- Good cocktail menu and yummy appetizers. The sausage and onion appetizer is my fave.
- I'm embarrassed for them! Slow service! Pretentious server! Inept management, Horribly prepared food! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!
- Really enjoyed myself! Very nice waitress. Had the bolognese and a lovely blood orange mousse! Nice last meal in providence
- Get their Black squid ink or tagliatelle bolognese pastas. Fantastic flavorful steaks.
- The squid ink spaghetti with crabmeat was ah-mazing :-) and to top it off... the salted caramel Gelato cake melted my soul into a bubbly mess... so yum!
- Next door to the restaurant is an industrial mural from urban artist Shepard Fairey.
- All I have to say is BRANZINO!!!
- Very slow service, pretty good food
- The food is absolutely delicious! Lauren (owner) has created a great vibe followed by amazing food & drink!