Roosevelt Prime Steak House
$ $ $ $
160 Taiyuan Rd (Yongjia Rd)
+86 21 6431 4986
- Best steak in town... For sure
- Great steak. Here for my birthday back in September 2012.. Then on and off whenever the craving hit. Amazing stuff-it alwyas hits the spotGreat manager... Typical staff.
- Have the Delmonico. Even at RMB 650, it's a worthwhile investment you will not regret. Really.
- Took boyfriend here for bday he wanted to go back next day. Order the chicken stuffed with fois. Tomahawk steaks. Have melted chocolate dessert. Bathroom is outside. Cigar lounges
- What a fantastic steak! Yes, it's expensive and it's all very old school but the taste, the taste!
- Ordered well done. Came overdone
- Simply the best steak in shanghai (specifically: delmonico ribeye).
- Baked Alaska! Nice ending after the excellent Delmonico rib eye. What Roosevelt does better than anyone in Shanghai is that crispy crust while keeping the inside juicy and medium.
- If you like very average food for a very high price with poor service then this is the place for you! Avoid.
- Asia's best mac and cheese by far!!!
- Decent food, atrocious service. Take your carnivorous hankerings elsewhere.
- Okay steaks... Not as fresh as the ones in the US. When the waiter showed the steaks it was already brown and not red.
- Heavy side: Roasted Bone Marrow with foie gras
- Best in steak in Shanghai, and I have tried them all...well, almost.
- Excellent service and Great food! Price is a little bit steep though.
- Fantastic steaks that, yes, come with a price, but it's absolutely worthwhile. Also: attentive service.