- Love this place.
- Don't buy the food unless you want an upset stomach on your ride home. Bring cash for beverages. Homemade muffins and cookies are really good!
- The Biker Breakfast can't be beat. Great coffee too.
- Famous motorcycle spot. Lots of two wheeled eye candy during weekends.
- Motorcycles turn out
- One of the most popular and famous riding destinations in Southern California. Be sure to hit it on the weekend and check out the huge assembly of motorcycles, many of them vintage show bikes.
- Restrooms are around the back near the bar area, it's it's crowded expect a line.
- If, like me, you arrive with the pedal variety of bike, don't be intimidated. Say hello to the owner who opened the restaurant 50 yrs ago. She's from Pittsburg, PA.
- Nice place to see vintage bikes
- Opened 1961. Originally opened as a grocery store, it had been a stage coach stop in the 1910s. Rustic BBQ/Burger joint & motorcycle hangout. River rock facade and outdoor patio.
- Bob Lydecker's veterinarian clinic. No llamas, but bikers.
- awesome ride day nice turn out alot bikes up down snake
- Great food, great place to hang with friends!
- Great area to ride! Be careful not to speed though there are cops and dangerous turns! Say hello if u see me working at the BAM table for Russ Brown!
- Refresh yourself at this legendary landmark and enjoy your trek along the Mulholland Highway.
- If it's crowded it's sometimes easier to park your bike across the street.
- Great twisty ride along the coast and through the mountain passes to get here. Always great people and the food is upscale pub fare.