Ritual Kitchen, Tavern and Beer Garden
Gastropub, Beer Garden, Music Venue
4:30pm - 10:00pm
4:30pm - 10:00pm
4:30pm - 11:00pm
4:30pm - 2:00am
12:00pm - 2:00am
12:00pm - 9:30pm
- Get the strawberry shortbread.
- per far from the urinal or else it will spray back.... one time I saw a ghost.
- Happy hour 4:30-6:30, great for pre-DrinkAbout beers and eats!
- The current Mayor is out of town. Who's gonna steal the crown? :-)
- Sit at the far right end of the bar. Order a shepard's pie and a cask ale. See what happens next.
- Lovely patio in the back.
- Try the Vegan Shepherds Pie - #vegan #vegetarian
- They have Arrogant Bastard on tap!
- It's looking a lot like the mos eisley cantina tonight. Wednesday is good fun!
- I just won a hoodie. Stay in school kids. Hard work pays off.
- I had a meatloaf sandwich with Cajun fries. Use the house made ketchup and the carrot habanero sauce and you might get hot but it'll be worth it!
- Cute bar with a good cider selection! The margaritas made with agave wine (no liquor licence) are also surprisingly good.
- 8.50 for 3 buffalo wings, flies are everywhere in the restaurant and bug you the whole time your eating, staff is very nice. I would not visit this place again.
- You have to eat here! Food is amazing as is the beer selection.
- Great little place. Food was good but the Brie app was too small. Great beer selection
- Thank you for supporting the North Park Farmers' Market!
- You can purchase the house-made sauces. Get the carrot/habanero. Very versatile condiment!
- Nice beer list and the shepherd's pie was excellent.
- Charcuterie plate and shepards pie are my favorites...!
- The outdoor beer garden is dog-friendly!