- A classy Italian restaurant, Ottavian's is located in the heart of Downtown Cumberland. A full menu of Italian favorites makes this a local and tourist favorite.
- The arugula salad is amazing.
- I recommend the frutti de mare. It was excellent even if there was no fruit in it.
- The spumone (layered ice cream) is made at Queen City Creamery (amazing place!) for Ottaviani's, and was definitely a great and delicious way to end a good meal.
- I had an amazing appetizer of mussels. Although my meal of pan seared tuna and garlic linguine was alright, I wish I'd gone with their frutti di mare dish instead.
- Fabulous! Excellent Italian Restaurant. Wish they were in Atlanta! Be sure to eat here if you are visiting Cumberland.
- Great service, great food. Love this place!!
- Service was great, but the food is overpriced. You're definitely paying for an experience... Not my kind of eatery.
- Brian Caporale. Awesome red sauce!
- Italian fare. GF, V, Vegan M-Sa 5-10pm / Su 4-8pm