Restoran Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee
33, Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman 1
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50300
+60 3-2697 0998
- 3276202390 is their wifi password
- One of the best Pan Mee (Dry) that I've had. The jar of chili flakes is what makes it king.
- Their cleanliness was not at acceptable levels. Take a walk to their washroom and you'd realise what I meant.
- The White Coffee was amazingly good! Highly recommended!
- Sweet Potato Leaves Soup was not good.
- Overall, a good bowl of Chili Pan Mee but not an excellent one!
- Chili Flakes are not as spicy as Kin Kin's and Madam Chiam's.
- The eggs are runny as the ought to be. The noodles however are not as soft and supple as their neighbours.
- Portions are decent.
- Prices are slightly on the steep side.
- Kin Kin and Super Kitchen are located opposite one another. So know your destination well and head to the right restaurant.
- To read my detailed review of Super Kitchen Chili Pan Mee, please do click on the attached link....
- lovely taste
- Their chilli is somewhat spicier than Kin Kin's. Taste-wise is similar but their fried wan ton and fried sui kow were below par.
- Not only chili pan mee, got other varieties of noodles and fried rice. Aircond environment available. Overall a good lunch place.
- This shop better then opersite kin kin chili pan mee in term of cleanliness and more choice to choose.
- Soft, chewy noodles are topped with fried anchovy, deep fried onions, fresh scallions, crushed peanuts, shredded pork and a poached egg. Add dry chili, mix it all together, breaking the egg yolk.
- Dry pan mee and add roughly 2 spoonful of chili flakes to it. Up for a day to clear your bowel and having ring of fire aftermath? Add like 3 to 5 spoonful of it.
- very nice chillies ban mee. RATED one of the best hawker food in KL not to be missed. Ideal for lunch. I love the spinach soup 5/6stars
- 1000000 times much better than kin kin pan mee. 2 thumbs up.