Restaurant Yip Sheng
Semeyih, Selangor 43000
+60 19-363 2668
- Awesome food must order
- Asam Fish is always the best
- Must try the hokkien noodles, salted egg bitter gourd, butter deep fried talapia!
- Been here for the last 8 years for like almost everyday. Eat till boring. But I recommend the asam fish and ham yi fa lam pou.
- Delicious food. Decent portion. Reasonable price. One of my all time favorite place to dine in. Complimentary soup for lunch on weekdays. Come early, it gets really crowded especially on weekends!
- Totally agree, make reservation to avoid disappointment! Business grown so much...
- Kinda salty
- Good food and reasonable price.
- Their dishes are quite special. Reasonable price. Need to arrive early else you may have to wait. It's better to call for reserve first.
- The Hokkien mee is good, but its good to call to book in advance.
- Delicious food, reasonably priced and fast service! Fried rice has the wok taste and 2 people portion (rm14) is big.
- Standard chinese food
- Very good business (the staff run around like crazy). Big portion and cheap. I like the omelette and rendang pork.
- Food tastes nice but the kitchen has to improve on their serving system. Too slow
- Decent Chinese food
- Reasonable price
- The restaurant really good with delicious food.
- Salted fried sotong is superb..also do try the salad chicken
- worth a try... very nice...
- Queuing up here like a stupid people