- Come for the views of the Boston skyline, stay for the fresh seafood dishes. Take the water taxi from downtown Boston directly to this East Boston, waterfront restaurant's doorstep.
- Taking the free boat from Pier6 is a no brainer. Decent cocktail menu. Outdoor bar/seating is one of the best in the city.
- Outdoor seating is perfect!
- Vegetarian options, Draft Guinness
- Come for the views of the Boston skyline, stay for the fresh seafood dishes. Take the water taxi from downtown Boston directly to this East Boston waterfront restaurant's doorstep.
- The most gorgeous views of Boston. Food is a tad pricey but you are paying for the view. This is definitely a hidden gem!
- Avoid the steak with fries.
- Everything is good. From burgers to seafood.
- Las vistas de Boston
- Amazing views, Scallops, Oysters, Shrimp Cocktail.
- Come for the view, leave bc of the service, come back for the view
- The view, of course. And it's fun to take a special trip to East Boston if it's not yr natural habitat. Perfectly good food, too.
- Slow. Unfriendly staff. Not worth the price. Waited 1.5 hours for food we never got... twice.
- horrible place!! the only good thing about the restaurant is the outside dining. come winter and they won't have any business. everybody working there has an attitude except Michael the outside bar
- This place is great looks and design is amazing but the wait for food is long and time consuming.
- Gorgeous bar. Great spot for drinks. Take the water taxi (stop 63). Fun menu with some tiki style drinks.
- Terrible patio service.