Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
Mexican, South American, Colombian
- There's a refrigerated, filtered water tap in the seating area next to the condiment table. Perfect for refilling your cup or water bottle!
- There is a smaller, lesser known bathroom right outside Rancho del Zocalo
- The restroom here never has any lines
- By far my favorite restraunt in Disneyland!
- It makes you fart!!
- By Salsa they mean Pico de Gallo. Pico de Gallo is not salsa
- Good food, good prices (for Disneyland), good atmosphere and fast service. If you have to eat in the park and want a good bang for your buck: this is not a bad choice.
- This place is amazing! And its kind of hidden so its not packed with people and very quiet! I have always loved this place!
- The enchiladas were pretty good considering it's an amusement park, there's lots of great outside seating. The chips & salsa were yummy as well!
- Save your receipt! Free refills on soda!
- Shane Ate the beans and sharted
- The citrus grilled chicken is great. Come in the evening, the hanging lights and dark atmosphere make this place beautiful.
- Chicken Caesar salad is the best!
- Beat food for the money in the while park.
- The burritos and tacos are so good! Outdoor seating and fast service
- Carne asada n enchilada plate. yum yum yum ;P
- The flan is awesome.
- Try the bunuelos for Dia de Reyes. So delicious!!
- Salad bar is pretty bomb. Will definitely come back again next time!
- Great restaurant with tons of heated outdoor seating.