- The vegan ramen is so good. If you vegetarian it comes with egg. As pour moi, I gotta skip the egg:))
- Spicy miso ramen
- Good ramen but be prepared to wait awhile for a table.
- Crab ramen is creamy and delicious!
- Try all the baos. Theyre all delicious.
- Was a little disappointed that I could not get Ramen to go but the bowl to go is excellent.
- Everything is delicious. You cant go wrong with any of the ramen, but I loved the cold tofu appetizer. Yum!
- Get the Pork buns. Delicious.
- Incredible addition to the New Brunswick dining scene. Try the pork bao & takoyaki to start. Yuzu, spicy miso & crab miso ramen are all terrific. Black sesame ice cream is off the chain.
- Yuzu ramen was great. Ask for the chili paste for some deep sesame flavor and some heat.
- The yuzu was tasty yet strange. The Shoyu is excellent.
- Burnt garlic ramen hit the spot. Bring a mint
- Small place but a solid option for ramen in the area which is unfortunately getting tough to come by these days. BYOB for the win
- Burn garlic ramen