185 N College Ave (La Porte)
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Great Mexican food! Great choice!
- Try the chicken chimichanga. Muy bueno!
- This is the best Mole in Fort Collins. A hint of chocolate in a rich brown sauce. Get it with 2 enchiladas at a great price on the lunch menu, or try the Chicken Mole on the entre menu
- Salsa and the original marg. Yummy
- Combo platters
- Excellent food. Love the comb plates. Right in middle of old town, go shopping to walk off this meal.
- The chile rellenos are amazing. Also try the original margarita!
- Order the original marg...not the house. Deeeelish!
- Order the Original Marg! You get the left overs and it comes out to two drinks in one!
- we had a big group. Great service. Lots of food, couples could share a meal.
- Nice location. Guacamole is very good, there pork is great, the salsa is great!
- Nice Tex-Mex restaurant in the Old Fort Collins area. Great food, good service.
- Amazing food. Great lunch specials, and possibly the best Mole sauce I've had in my travels
- Veggie fajitas are awesome & affordable! Love the chips & salsa, too!
- Chipotle chicken is off the hook!