Prime & Beyond
Asian, Steakhouse, Butcher
485 Main St
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
- Burger n rice!!
- Amazingly succulent wet aged boneless ribeye....
- Rahm Fama, from Meat & Potatoes, discovers Prime & Beyond, a steakhouse featuring Korean-influenced cooking where he enjoys a delicious dry-aged steak. Find more tips at Food Network Local.
- Best best best unknown steakhouse. By day its a butcher shop by night amazing steakhouse. Small place a couple of tables. But work it work it.
- I like going for lunch, the specials are well priced and delicious. The owners started off as a butchers place so they know their meat!
- the hanburger steak with curry lunch menu is absolutely gorgeous. she takes out all the fat and the price is reasonable. only for lunch
- Birthday din Really good filet mignon, short ribs better than avg and both very tender. Service not the best. Small portion sizes.
- The porterhouse wasnt available when we visited...but we tried bone-in rib eye instead. They were okay, perhaps because I am not a fan of char-grilling.... Make sure you bring your bottle of wine.
- I am in love with the bacon and potato salad
- Check out Prime and Beyond as seen on Meat And Potatoes
- Order the short ribs. They are delicious!
- Try the burger at lunch.
- Everything fresh. Big variety if you share will some people you might test more than 5 kinds.
- try burger & rice in the lunch menu!
- Family style is the way to go. Great kimchi.
- Er, $5 per table glass fee for BYOB.
- BYOB as of Feb 2012, $5 per glass fee.
- The humberger steak are good, even for Japanese people. This place good for lunch.
- Burger and rice is amazing. The best burger I have ever had. You are doing yourself a disservice if you live in the area and don't try this.
- Try the curry and steak with rice! or the steak burger!