$ $ $
126 SW 2nd Ave (at Pine St)
Portland, OR 97204
- Ordered the chicken dinner, which includes a quarter chicken and the signature radicchio salad. Also ordered a side of chips. Received great service and food was tasty. Wasn't too crowded in evening.
- Chicken and Salad
- Take a beer and the polo and tapas
- Great happy hour. Late night one is just 1 hour starting at 9:00 pm
- The chicken is great, but don't limit yourself to poultry. The shrimp is really tasty too!
- Cool setting in the Pine Street Market, but bland (unmarinated) chicken and sides.
- $1 for 8oz beer at happy hour.
- Chicken and sandwiches
- Winner winner chicken dinner is the best value on the menu. The chicken is super tender and juicy.
- Try the Papas Bravas with the saffron aioli - great flavors!
- Y'all I didn't even have any chicken and it was still A+