Discovery Island, Animal Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Grab lunch at Pizzafari. Great Pizza and more, all at incredibly fast speeds.
- The food here is excellent and the portions are large for a counter service restaurant. Plenty of seating available.
- Best affordable eating at Animal Kingdom. Antipasto salad & hot Italian sandwich are substantial and delish. Ample seating too.
- Breadsticks > pizza
- Cast members get a discount.
- The breadsticks are so good, and make a great snack. They come with 4, and plenty of marinara sauce.
- Most incompetent kitchen staff ever. I would get fired so fast if I stood around doing nothing that much.
- Jerry and rebekah are the nicest people. Say hi to them. This place has the best service
- They offer free cups of water and ice here. Use it to refill your own water bottle.
- Escape the heat and plenty of seating!
- Great place to cool off. Chicken Creasar salad is loaded with chicken! A good deal under $8.
- Great food!
- Two personal pizzas, two ceasar salads, and an order of breadsticks 25$.. that's awesome for Disney!
- If you're on a budget get the kid's meal. The soda is provided as well as two sides for half the price of the adult meal.
- pizza party
- No Animal Kingdom o melhor lugar para almoar. Sempre h lugares e a ar condicionado ameniza o calor do Parque mais quente de Orlando.
- Breakfast burrito!
- Not a fan. The pizza HAS to be the frozen kind. If you're into that, then you'll enjoy your meal here. Flame Tree Barbecue is a much better counter service option.
- Surprisingly good breakfast options! Try the panini or frittata.
- The grilled chicken Caesar salad is fabulous and the price is very reasonable if you are not using the dining plan