Pizaro's Pizza Napoletana II
- Caprese salad and Salsiccia & Funghi (sausage & mushroom) pizza, made more awesome with a bottle of Alban Reva Syrah. Corkage fee dropped to $3 (was $7 at opening) due to complaints. Very busy place.
- Excellent service and Pizza! The Caprese salad with their homemade mozzarella, margherita,Salsiccia E Fungh, Pomodorini all where perfect pizza!
- Need to more crisp to outside...
- Italian style pizza that comes out crazy fast!
- Excellent pizza and salad. Good lunch specials.
- Pretty space and friendly service. Byob. Excellent Italian style pizzas but you can customize. Salads also great.
- Beer and wine corkage fee available. Delicious wood fired pizza, but customers it attracts can be on the pretincious/pompous sort. Fast and friendly service! :)
- Pizza is without a doubt delicious in every way! House made balsamic vinagrette is on point too! Service is friendly and fast. The only down side (of sorts) is the few pretincious/pompous customers.
- Wonderful pizza. I'd recommend a Sunday night visit: Quiet but healthy crowd with no lines.
- Quality and ingredients are awesome, this is a place for people who likes pizza and not pizza pies. Thin chewy crust fresh sauce and toppings!
- Really cool simple pizza joint. Menu is really small but they do it right. Also they don't sell wine or beer so BYOB!
- I still like Piola better, but this is similar with a simplified menu.
- Same concept as Luna Pizzeria but higher prices. Nothing special or anything that makes this place to stand out. Good location though.
- Rainy Fridaynight;crowded. Great food. Long line, but takes more time to order than get your food - only 90 seconds to cook a pizza - seriously. Corkage feelowered to$6 from $7b/c of complaints.
- Absolutely awesome. The money is spent on the food. Awesome. Trying to be critical: plastic ware, $7 corkage fee, but the food is superb. I'll be back!! Who cares about parking, only a block from home
- Not open yet. Construction is dragging, but reviews from other locations indicate it'll be worththe wait. We'll see. Another one in easy walking distance.
- Margheurita pizza