$ $ $
121 N 4th St (at E Broadway Ave)
Bismarck, ND 58501
- I love this place. Amazing service and the best food made with fresh local products. #delicious
- CIA Alumnus Stuart Tracy owns and operates Pirogue Grill with his wife, Cheryl.
- Great service!!! Try the grilled corn and bison soup, the bison medallions, and their creme brle!!!! It's to die for! Been here a couple times and I can't wait to come back!
- The scallops are to die for! Great wine menu
- Very friendly staff, nice bar area with window seats, white linen in the restaurant, classy atmosphere, food and very good service!
- Try the juniper berry- and orange-marinated Kurobuta pork chop ($30): smoky, juicy and complemented by a lovely apple-onion relish.
- Locally sourced ingredients, friendly staff, and beautiful ambience are all reasons to visit Pirogue Grille. The trout was perfectly prepared with clarified butter and toasted almonds.