Pints & Quarts
5434 Ross Ave (Greenville Ave)
Dallas, TX 75206
- Their burgers are incredible and the craft beer selection is on point
- Get the table by the front door for the best people watching in the city.
- Ordered The Burger with grilled onion: good bun to patty ratio for me, tasted good but nothing special. I think the grilled onions helped with the flavors.I also ordered the fries: plain.
- I saw an hr long hobo knife fight. The winner got a high five.
- OMG love this place. Totally cool and great place to get a burger or a banh mi dog.
- Get the El Diablo. And if you're with someone, split the fries.
- Solid burger. Has a nice sear/crust. Great fried onion strings
- Great burgers!!!
- A very pleasant experience! I had the bbq sauce bacon burger (forget what it's called) and fries (enough for 2). So good I wanted to throw it up and eat it again. Great customer service too!
- A great burger place, great meat that has grease but not too much. Also has a full bar and several local beers on tap. Definitely in our rotation for burger spots in the area.
- As the name says. Good Pints bc they have a lot of local craft & cider. Full bar too. Just a good ol' burger joint. Jammin to soulful oldies, cool retro outdoor patio feel.