Pho Hai Duong
Annandale, VA 22003
- The most amazing pho I have ever eaten!
- Being the germaphobe I am, I have to say this is the cleanest Pho establishment I have ever been too. The meat and broth were fresh and the customer service was excellent!
- Good variety of soups for Autumn and Winter.
- Bun Bo Hue was solid. Great spicy and lemongrass broth
- Best Pho I've ever had. Their Che Ba Mau drink is awesome too.
- I always leave this place smelling like fish sauce and that's not a bad thing :)
- Grilled Beef
- All their soups are outstanding
- I'm going down the list of chef specials on the wall. Trying then all. Yum!
- Only vegetarian dish is $12. -.-
- Best pho in NOVA.