Pho Doan (Vietnamese Noodle & Grill)
2625 Old Denton Rd Ste 920 (Old Denton Rd & 161 (Bush Tollway))
Carrollton, TX 75007
- hands down the most unorganized restaurant with terrible service. waited for 20 mins and left
- "CA NUONG FTMFW!!" Literally 1 of the BEST Ca Nuong (Viet Roast Catfish) in my life here @ Pho Doan ... better than almost any I've had in LA or almost anywhere else that's for sure!
- Food is good get the Pho beef!
- The setting is a little odd, but the food is very good with reasonable prices.
- The worst pho I've ever had. They didn't even use the right slice of beef.
- Dude, we've been here for 20 minutes and we have not gotten our food yet. The waitress barely speaks English and to tell you the truth, I'm not happy with this place and will not be coming back at all
- The Pho is the best in town (so far anyway)
- Love the A2 & P2 combo
- The food is decent. Environment is nicer than your average Vietnamese restaurant.
- The food is awesome, try the P6, be prepared for a long wait with the serivice.
- Steak and eggs. Hold the liver paste. Steak is supurb and tender
- The Bo Luc Lac is great! Juicy and tender!
- Pho is decent, rice dishes pretty good. One of the better Pho place in the area and that's a lot for a viet to say