American, Wine Bar, Spanish
6724 Bright Ave
Whittier, CA 90601
- Check out the latest photo session for Whittier's up and coming online buzz magazine "The Spot" on www.elliePhotography.smugmug.com and www.elliePhotography.net
- Great selection of wines!
- Great wine selection and tapas! Try the bacon-wrapped dates and iberian crepes! :-)
- Great food.
- Try the Paella dish!! The saffron rice is delicious.
- Green chile is just WOW!!! :D
- Empanadas are gooooood.
- Bacon wrapped dates and tacos!!
- Tapas! A must try.
- My wife and I tried this place and loved it! Try these: Bowie's bacon wrapped dates, chicken mole, baked macaroni and cheese some of the best we have ever tried.
- Patatas Bravas are Yummsters!!!
- great wine pairings, great staff, and awesome menu: tomato tempura, sweet-savory crepes, or any tapas... just get the french toast at the end!
- They have a great cheese platter; pork belly tacos; roasted artichokes; their bacon-wrapped dates are so good!
- A nice potion of delicious fried chicken with chorizo gravy to match. Definitely a dish worth grabbing again.
- The short ribs melt in your mouth. The french toast will have you going back for more.
- Delicious Pom mimosa
- Papas bravas and empanadas are good.
- Great lamb chops! A wonderful selection of tapas. As in any business that services the public, you'd better have good employees and Phlight's employees are some of the best in the food industry.
- Brown sugar and ginger glazed short ribs are AMAZING!!!! Followed by a close second- crispy lentils!
- Definitely have a pom pom...and if you're looking for something sweet, i definitely recommend the organic banana ice cream! :) love the atmosphere here!