1102 W 35th St (at S Aberdeen St)
Chicago, IL 60609
- great grub
- Best pizza on the south side!
- awesome pizza 5 stars
- Loved their sausage,green peppers and mushroom pizza. Loved it!
- Average pizza, the sauce is a bit weak and the crust is crispy
- Good sausage.
- Pizza is great. Beef sandwiches are awesome too.
- Large pie comes with a free liter of pop! Best pizza in Chicago
- The Italian beef pizza is wonderful.
- The crust is crisp, the cheese so hot it should be measured in degrees Kelvin and the toppings never lack.
- One word: supreme.
- Phills special Monday-Thursday buy a jumbo get a small for a $1 extra ingredients $1 more make sure u use the code word big poppa
- A pizza place that doesn't sell by the slice, weird. Cash only, this place drives me crazy but it's good.
- Sausage jalepeno and garlic is where its at!!!!!try it!!!.!
- This is damn fine pizza. Served it at my wedding rehearsal dinner. Just plain good food. Not fancy, not convenient, but tasty.
- decent at best. the crust takes like a lunchables crust.
- Pizza is good and ready in 30 minutes most nights