8557 Research Blvd (at Fairfield Drive)
Austin, TX 78758
- Order quick or aggro waitress will kick your ass.
- The waiters aren't aggro; it's a cultural thing. Excellent, authentic Vietnamese food, and the best bahn mis in town. Cone for the sandwiches, go to sunflower across the way for imperial rolls.
- I love aggro waitress. She is part of what I love about Pho Van. She is always nice to me but then again I know how to order my food.
- Omg aggro waitress! D: "You order now please thank you!!". *barkbarkbarkbark!!!* ;_; crowding puppies!
- Meat balls are pretty good (compared to what I've had other places)
- Number 30.
- Get #32, Bun Dau Hu! Very good and lots of protein.
- Best Banh Mi in the city
- Get the fresh spring rolls #20 as an appetizer. The bahn mi here is great
- Better know your order. She's brutal.
- Good Pho, lots of vegan options!
- The pho with round steak meatballs and brisket is the shit
- The pho with round steak meat balls and tendon is the shit
- Great meatballs. Get the pho with round steak and brisket, then add on meatballs.
- Pho #1, shrimp spring rolls, pork sandwich, coffee
- Best chicken spring rolls I've ever had!
- Best Bon bu hue (beef stew pho kinda thing) I've tried so far in Austin
- I love how they cook the egg.
- vermicelli, bruh
- Good as always