Phò And Beyond
47 Easton Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090
- if you're a coffee drinker dont forget to try their vietnamese iced coffee
- One of the best pho places around Philly.
- Try the Pork Chop Rice
- try the phone SATE. ITS BANGIN!!
- Veggie Pho, banh mi (sandwich), veggie fresh spring rolls.
- Ph is very authentic and my rice entree was delicious. Coconut curry with chicken onions garlic ginger turmeric, all the good stuff
- Pricing is good a twenty will get you what you want, a smaller location so get there during off peak hours
- The smoothies, spring rolls, and veggie fried rice are BANGIN!!!! The service can be below average at times, but the great food and good price is so worth it!
- Spring rolls!
- Seafood spring rolls and any pho. Best in the area. Cheap and delicious.
- Very tasty! The portions are huge - I took about half home. A little loud, but still okay for a small group.
- The food is great the staff not so friendly but professional!
- While the mayor is away get the catfish soup
- a good place for Pho if you live in the Burbs and don't feel like driving into the city for this amazing dish.
- Try the Pho Deluxe
- Try the Spring Roll
- Try the Seafood Noodle Soup
- Try the Beef Pho With Brisket And Meatballs
- The Thai Iced Tea is great!
- Try the Beef Pho With Brisket And Meatballs - Perfect! Flavorful broth, noodles chewy. Perfect bowl of pho!